Rochana (Ro) Felde
I am a community herbalist specializing in holistic healing with flower essences.
Working intuitively with plants and people, my mission is to share the wise messages of nature with clients and the broader community.
I have loved the natural world of plants and trees throughout my life. Growing up on the west coast of Northern California, I vividly recall fragrant eucalyptus with button-like seed pods and fairy-tale thickets of blackberries from about age two. At about seven I began noticing the personalities of the plants, trees and areas of the yard without realizing that’s what I was doing. I spent time in the world of weeping willow, wise walnut, noble purple plum, protective sweet gum, playful pineapple weed, intimidating horseradish and magical periwinkle. I declared to myself that periwinkle was my favorite flower because it always seemed to call out to me and I knew it was where the faeries lived. But I never spoke of this to anyone and in fact didn’t think too much about it at all until much later in life.
Fast-forward through my twenties, thirties and most of my forties as I followed a fast-paced high-tech career on the way to burn out and an array of chronic autoimmune health conditions. I studied herbs and alternative therapies during this time, because western allopathic medicine didn’t have any answers for me.
When I began making flower essences in 2015, something really clicked. My ability to feel the energy of the plants immediately resurfaced as soon as I sat down and just listened. Since then I’ve done many training programs and have worked with hundreds of plants in a deep way.
Now, I listen to people and provide a way for the plants to come through and help them, using Flower Essence Therapy to facilitate a co-creative healing partnership . I love making custom formulated essence blends for deep self-healing and inspired self-development, and I’d love to make one for YOU.
Book a session with me here: wiseflowerwellness.com
Connect on Instagram: wiseflower.ro
Holistic Health Education/CV
~ DEEP GRATITUDE TO ALL THE TEACHERS ON MY PATH ~
- Floral Acupuncture – Flora Corona (Deborah Craydon) – Completed Feb. 2019
- Flower Essence Practitioner Certification Program – Delta Gardens (David Dalton) – 2016-2017
- Flower Essence Practitioner Course – Gathering Thyme (Catherine Abby Rich) – Completed July 2016
- A Flower’s Power Flower Essence Course – Floracopeia (Sara Crow) – Completed Dec. 2015
- Advanced Herbalism – The Herbal Academy – In Progress
- Alchemical Herbalism – School for Evolutionary Herbalism (Sajah Popham) – In Progress
- The Complete Course of Ayurveda – Jai Dev Singh – Completed Jan. 2020
- Astro-Herbalism & Vitalist Herbalism Mini-Courses – School for Evolutionary Herbalism (Sajah Popham) – Completed 2018
- Entrepreneur Herbalism – The Herbal Academy – Completed Jan. 2017
- Intermediate Herbalism – The Herbal Academy – Completed July 2016
- Various classes – California School of Herbal Studies – 2015-2017
- Various webinars – International Integrative Educational Institute (K.P. Khalsa) – 2015
- Self-directed study over 25 years
- French Aromatherapy/Aromatic Medicine – The School for Aromatic Studies (Jade Shutes, Cathy Skipper) – Completed Feb. 2018
- Aromatherapy Certification Program – Aromahead Institute (Andrea Butje) – Aromatherapy Coursework Completed Jan. 2016
- Therapeutic Foundations of Essential Oils – Tisserand Institute (Robert Tisserand) – Completed Jan. 2016
- The Pharmacy of Flowers – Floracopeia (David Crow) – Completed Dec. 2015
- The Internal Use of Essential Oils – The School for Aromatic Studies (Jade Shutes) – Completed Aug. 2015
Skincare & Perfumery
- Perfumers of the Gilded Age – Eden Botanicals (Fitzgerald & Guislain) – Completed May 2017
- Aromatherapy Skincare Gels – Gathering Thyme (Alice Encinas-Duvernell) – Completed Feb. 2016
- 21st Century Herbal Skincare – California School of Herbal Studies (Tiffany Ava) – Completed June 2015
- Foundations of Botanical Skincare – Vintage Remedies
- Natural Perfumery – Eden Botanicals (Jeanne Rose) – Completed Oct. 2013
Plant Spirit Healing, Shamanic Journeying & Spiritual Activism
- Shamanic Journeying for Divination, Collective Blessing & Helping Others (Sandra Ingerman) – Completed Sept. 2017
- Shamanic Visioning Complete Course (Sandra Ingerman) – Completed June 2017
- One Year Earth Advocate Apprenticeship – Earthstar Institute (Beth Steinmann) – Completed May 2017
Vibrational Healing & Bodywork
- Empathic Development (Joy Metcalfe) – Completed Mar. 2017
- Reiki Level II – Usui System (Bernadette Wulf) – Completed Jan. 2017
- Reiki Level I – Usui System (Laisha Beeson) – Completed 1993
- Certified Massage Therapist – Jupiter Hollow School of Massage (Keersha Winds) – Completed 1992